Nexus Steel Detailing, Inc. (Nexus) was incorporated in 2016 by a core team of highly experienced engineers in design, detailing, fabrication and erection of Steel Structures.
The core team came with a solid experience having worked prior in large global engineering and construction firms. Nexus has since grown from a 24 employee start-up to a nearly 200 employee firm in a span of less than four years.
We pride in working efficiently like a small firm but providing the output and production of a large firm. We achieve this through innovating new methods and procedures to meet the most demanding engineering and detailing requirements of our clients. Our engineers are highly experienced in BIM technology and connection design methods and work together under one roof to make the design and detailing process seamless and efficient.
QUALITY IS ASSURED THROUGH
- On the job training of our employees by the core team in steel design and detailing processes.
- Developing applications using the Tekla API to ensure consistency in the quality of our deliverables.
- Developing design spreadsheets that capture all of the design checks and through rigorous validation of the design prior to its use.
- Adherence to Checklists and well defined Procedure documents
- Employing BIM in the checking and connection design process and eliminate any erection issues
- Sharing of knowledge with the team from lessons learnt from projects